The Little Cottage Co Atlanta Chicken Coop can make city chickens even feel at home. The coop was made specially for small, urban farmers and holds up to four hens. This Atlanta Coop has two doors so you always have easy access to your animals. A roomy interior gives your chickens ample room to move about comfortably.
Each coop features exterior nesting bins and an enclosed run that promotes exercise and freedom of movement for the chickens inside. A handle and wheels on the outside of the coop makes it easy to move anywhere on your property. If you don't have chickens, the coop will also work as a home for other small animals, like rabbits. The Atlanta Chicken Coop is unfinished and can be painted to match your backyard.
For your convenience, lift-gate service is included with this purchase. This means that upon delivery, the carrier will use a lift-gate on the truck to lower your item to the ground. You will then need a dolly or hand truck, or assistance with the product from that point on. Many retailers charge for this service of getting the package off the truck or require the customer to do it themselves.
- Perfect for a small family of 2 to 4 chickens
- Atlanta coop paneled kit
- Exterior nesting bins
- Enclosed chicken run
- Handle and wheels for easy maneuverability
- Works great as a rabbit cage as well
- Unfinished and can be painted to match your backyard
- Plywood construction for reliable durability
- Capacity: 4 Chickens
- Overall Product Weight: 175 lbs
- Overall: 84L x 33W x 41H inches
- Nesting Box: 10" H x 12" W x 14" D
- Roosting Bar Length - Side to Side: 18 "
- Roosting Bar Diameter: 1 "
- Exterior enclosure: 41L x 27W inches
- Interior enclosure: 31L x 25W inches
- Small door: 9.5W x 13H inches
- Large door: 14W x 27H inches
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company resides in a quaint, slow-paced setting where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. Their experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.