A 14 x 21-inch working window with tempered glass and screens allows you to keep an eye on your chickens. A handy ramp allows the chickens to easily enter the barn. The legs of the barn feature runners for move-ability. Note to buyer, shingles for roof, drip edge & paint not included.
Chicken Coop, Chicken Ramp, High-Quality Siding and Trim
Lift-gate service is included with this purchase. This means that upon delivery, the carrier will use a lift-gate on the truck to lower your item to the ground. You will then need a dolly or hand truck, or assistance with the product from that point on. Many retailers charge for this service of getting the package off the truck or require the customer to do it themselves.
- Easy-access people door for egg collecting
- 14 x 21-inch working window with tempered glass and screens
- Holds from 8 to 12 chickens
- Chicken door with ramp
- 6 nesting bins with an egg-laying area
- Ventilation bar
- Runners on legs for move-ability
- Solid plywood material
- Capacity: 12 Chickens
- All fasteners and hardware are included
- Overall: 114" H x 87" W x 97" D
- Nesting Box: 12" H x 12" W x 14" D
- Door: 61.5" H x 34" W
- Roosting Bar Length - Side to Side: 72 "
- Roosting Bar Diameter: 1 "
- Overall Product Weight: 1150 lbs
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company has resided in a quaint, slow-paced setting since 1999. It's where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. The company's experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.