Each coop features exterior nesting bins and an enclosed run that gives the chickens nice places to rest and lots of room to move around. A handle and wheels on the outside of the coop makes it easy to move around for cleaning or transport. If you don't have chickens, the coop will also work as a home for other small animals, like rabbits. The Berlin Chicken Coop is unfinished and can be painted to match your backyard.
Lift-gate service is included with this purchase. This means that upon delivery, the carrier will use a lift-gate on the truck to lower your item to the ground. You will then need a dolly or hand truck, or assistance with the product from that point on. Many retailers charge for this service of getting the package off the truck or require the customer to do it themselves.
- Great for the hobby farmer with 2 to 4 chickens
- Handle and wheels for easy maneuverability
- Coop is unfinished - paint as you like!
- Plywood construction for reliable durability
- Assembly is required
- Unit does not include a floor
- Capacity: 4 Chickens
- Overall: 42" H x 82" W x 32" D
- Nesting Box: 10" H x 12" W x 14" D
- Roosting Bar Length - Side to Side: 18 "
- Roosting Bar Diameter: 1 "
- Overall Product Weight: 175 lbs
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company resides in a quaint, slow-paced setting where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. Their experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.